Automotive DMS - Help Desk Consultant
Our client is the industry leader in providing a complete portfolio of digital products and solutions for the automotive industry. Working with world-class automotive technology providers who are experts in their field, to provide OEMs, Dealerships and Service Centers with products and solutions to transform their business digitally.
To meet the growing demand for their products and solutions system across the region, we are searching for exceptionally talented, bright, and driven individuals. If you have excellent communication skills, a passion for working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and a desire to provide exceptional customer service, then this is the role for you!
This role is a team-based position providing e-mail and telephone support to users around Middle East who operate our client’s Dealer Management System within the Automotive environment. Whilst the job function covers a broad base of user queries across all dealership departments, this particular opening has a requirement for a candidate who is able to demonstrate a focus on dealership Accounts and Administration. Full training on the Dealer Management System, internal documentation activities, and task tracking software is provided. Opportunities for diversification into product documentation and software Quality Assurance activities are also available with this position.
The successful candidate will have
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience performing an administration function within an Automotive Dealership, encapsulating in depth understanding in the areas of Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and general Account Reconciliation.
- A general understanding of the Parts, Service and Vehicle Departments, the functions, general processes and how the departments inter-relate.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A Proven ability to work within a team environment, with the capacity to both lend support and seek support when required.
- A strong work ethic, and be motivated by attaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- A willingness and ability to show flexibility with working hours.
- Previous experience of eVHC systems/dealer management systems
- Experience working with remote teams internationally
- Background in instructional design or adult learning theory is a plus
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Possess ability to learn new technologies, the curiosity to figure out how things work, and a passion for improving end-user experience
- Obsessed about the customer experience; never settling for good enough, and continually inspire others to do better.
This position will be subject to COVID 19 travel restrictions and staff safety.
This is a permanent full time position. Whilst largely a position involving travel, applicants will need to have the capability to be based from the Dubai head office.
For further information or to apply for this role go online at www.eurocellrecruitment.com uploading your CV in Word format together with a recent business photo and current package details.
Due to volume of applications, we are only able to contact those candidates for a pre-screening interview who meet the criteria set by the client.