Automotive eVHC and Video - Implementation Consultant
Service, Parts or Aftersales (Permanent role and 6 month contract available)
To meet the growing demand for eVHC and Video training across the region, we are searching for exceptionally talented, bright, and driven individuals. If you have excellent communication skills, a passion for working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and a desire to provide exceptional customer service, then we want to hear from you!
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Planning, scheduling, and performing on-site and remote eVHC training to automotive dealers
- Manage projects and processes in an entrepreneurial environment requiring strong multi-tasking abilities
- Utilise project management skills to define and meet project milestones
- Evaluate learning experiences and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Train and coach all candidates in a socially distant manner
- Provide reporting on effectiveness of training and agree actions
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience performing an operational function within an Automotive Dealership, encapsulating in depth understanding in the areas of either Service, Parts or Aftersales.
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- A Proven ability to work within a team environment, with the capacity to both lend support and seek support when required.
- A strong work ethic and be motivated by attaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- A willingness and ability to show flexibility with working hours.
- An ability and desire to travel.
- Computer literate and knowledgeable of Microsoft Office
- Previous experience of eVHC systems/dealer management systems
- Experience working with remote teams internationally
- Background in instructional design or adult learning theory is a plus
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Possess ability to learn new technologies, the curiosity to figure out how things work, and a passion for improving end-user experience
- Obsessed about the customer experience; never settling for good enough, and continually inspire others to do better.
This is a permanent full time position. Whilst largely a position involving travel, applicants will need to have the capability to be based from the Dubai head office.
For further information or to apply for this role go online at www.eurocellrecruitment.com uploading your CV in Word format together with a recent business photo and current package details.
Due to volume of applications, we are only able to contact those candidates for a pre-screening interview who meet the criteria set by the client.