Due to growth and expansion, our UAE based client is seeking an experienced Automotive Group Accounts Manager, who will lead the Accounts and Administration departments, as a key member of the Senior Management Team. Reporting to the CFO, the successful candidate will ensure that the Group strategy and financial control objectives are met.
If you are enthusiastic, self-motivated and a well-organised leader, able to work to strict deadlines whilst paying attention to detail we want to hear from you. You will be required to provide the day to day information required to advise the management of the performance backed by robust KPIs. You should be capable of working both as an individual and as part of a team.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Qualified Accountant – CA/CIMA (UK)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a fast-paced management account position within the GCC Automotive sector.
- Knowledge of automotive DMS systems, such as Kerridge, Titan or CDK
- International Accounting Standards and IFRS is essential
- Strong influencing and communication skills
Apply online at www.eurocellrecruitment.com with your CV in WORD format and a recent business photo.
Due to volume of applications, we are only able to contact those who are successfully shortlisted.