Our client is a large automotive Group based in South East Asia, who are seeking a Regional Manager, Sales & Marketing for their expanding Special Vehicles Division.
You would have responsibility to develop their modification vehicle business sales (including parts and accessories) focusing on, but limited to, Asia Pacific and Africa regions. The role is tasked with selling the full suite of Special Vehicles products and services.
Functional responsibilities include:
- Managing existing customer portfolios
- Identifying and developing prospects, establishing strategies for increased sustained sales through distribution with dealers and channel partners
- Technical support to the Modification sales and Fleet sales team, up-selling modifications and other group products
- Expanding and penetrating to new markets and customers
- Closing deals using advanced technical knowledge
- Liaising with customers, channel partners, and working with cross-functional teams (PD, Purchasing, Logistics, etc.) to find satisfactory customer solutions
- Submitting weekly activity summaries and monthly reports
- Maintain and keep up-to-date product line up brochures, price lists, etc.
The position is based in Bangkok and there will be (once it is safe to fly) extensive traveling throughout the region, Africa and the Middle East, and occasionally other parts of the world.
If you have these experiences and traits, we want to hear from you.
- Enjoy meeting and selling to people
- Track record of successful selling of fleet and modified vehicles, or parts and accessories products and services in the automotive industry
- Demonstrate at least 8 years of experience in a technical role
Please attached your CV highlighting your experience related to the requirements above.