An exciting opportunity has arisen for a GCC based Sales Manager with a proven track record selling or working with complex automotive solutions, and an extensive understanding of the DMS and aftersales market, in particular vehicle health check solutions. Our client is the industry leader in providing a complete portfolio of digital products and solutions for the automotive industry. Working with world-class automotive technology providers who are experts in their field, to provide OEMs, Dealerships and Service Centers with products and solutions to transform their business digitally.
Providing cloud-based software solutions for Automotive Dealers and Manufacturers in the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa with customers spanning across 19 countries, three continents and growing. Their aftersales technology creates a digital environment, eliminating the paper process to improve customer retention and increase revenue.
The Sales Manager role is responsible for supporting the lead management and generating new customers to utilise the Dealer management system and Aftersales solutions. This role will include a combination of onsite dealership presentations, demonstrations and consulting, as well as an office-based component for lead management, documentation and analysis. The position necessitates extensive travel throughout all Middle East, travelling and functioning both as a team, and individually. Full training on the DMS and aftersales systems will be provided.
- Deal and contract management
- Identify opportunities, present large and complex deals/solutions and gain commitment from customers
- Meet and exceed sales revenue targets
- Develop and maintain a strong knowledge of all services solutions
- Research target customers, identify key contacts and generate interest
- Manage product meetings and detailed demonstrations that are tailored to meet specific client requirements and business needs
- Independently drive sales opportunities from end-to-end
- Track and update all pipeline activity using company CRM and accounts platform
- Requirement to travel to meet clients across the MENA region
The successful candidate
- Must have a proven track record selling or working with complex automotive solutions, with an extensive understanding of the DMS and aftersales market, in particular vehicle health check solutions.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a senior-level role in sales or the aftersales division in a dealership or similar.
- Extensive experience within an automotive Dealership, encapsulating a general understanding of the Administrative, Parts, Service and Vehicle Departments, the functions, general processes and how the departments inter-relate.
- Demonstration of experience in dealer management data analysis and extraction, including usage in dealership marketing activities, would be advantageous.
- Understanding and experience in working with Electronic vehicle health check.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to present professionally to all levels of customers, from end users to Principals.
- A Proven ability to work independently and without supervision.
- A strong work ethic and be motivated by attaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- A willingness and ability to show flexibility with working hours.
Apply for this role online at www.eurocellrecruitment.com uploading your CV in Word format together with a recent business photo and current package details.
Due to volume of applications, we are only able to contact those candidates for a pre-screening interview who meet the criteria set by the client.