Job Title: Head of Sales
Company: Large Automotive Group
Purpose: The Head of Sales is responsible for overseeing and managing the sales function for a large automotive group. The role involves leading a team of sales professionals and implementing strategies to achieve revenue and market share targets.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to increase revenue, market share, and customer satisfaction
- Lead and manage a team of sales professionals, providing coaching and guidance to achieve sales goals
- Collaborate with marketing and product development teams to ensure that sales initiatives are aligned with overall business objectives
- Conduct market research and analysis to stay abreast of industry trends and competitor activity
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers and stakeholders
- Oversee the development of sales materials and training programs for the sales team
- Prepare and present regular sales reports and forecasts to the executive team
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- At least 5 years of experience in automotive sales management
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate a sales team to achieve targets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful sales strategies
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to gather and interpret market data
- Experience with sales tools and technologies, including customer relationship management systems
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment.
- Arabic language is desirable, but not essential
Salary: Competitive, based on experience and qualifications.
Apply at www.eurocellrecruitment.com with your CV in Word format and a recent business photo.
Due to volume of applications, only those successfully shortlisted will be contacted for a pre-screening interview.