Our GCC based client is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Marketing Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing strategic marketing plans to increase brand awareness and drive revenue growth. As a Marketing Manager, you will work closely with the sales team and executive management team to create effective marketing campaigns that resonate with the target audience.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans to drive revenue growth
- Manage the creation of marketing content, including social media posts, email newsletters, blog articles, and advertising campaigns
- Work closely with the sales team to develop sales enablement materials, such as presentations and product collateral
- Collaborate with the senior management team to develop product positioning and messaging
- Conduct market research to identify trends and opportunities
- Analyse marketing data to measure the effectiveness of campaigns and make data-driven decisions
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in premium brand automotive marketing, with a focus on digital marketing and content creation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with marketing automation tools and CRM software
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions
If you are a strategic thinker with a passion for driving revenue growth and building brands, we want to hear from you!
Apply online at www.eurocellrecruitment.com with your CV in WORD format and a recent business photo. Due to volume of applications only those successfully shortlisted will be contacted for a pre-screening interview.