Job Title: MIS Manager
Are you ready to steer your career towards new horizons? Our KSA based Automotive Group is seeking a dynamic MIS Manager to join them. In this exciting role, you will be at the forefront of shaping marketing and business strategies. If you have a passion for data, insights, and are ready to drive business success, we want to hear from you!
As the MIS Manager, you will lead a team of specialists to provide invaluable insights supporting the business objectives. You'll develop and execute an analytics strategy that aligns with marketing and overall business goals. Collaborating with cross-functional teams, you will dive deep into data to uncover trends, opportunities, and market insights. You'll play a pivotal role in monitoring market dynamics, customer behaviour, and competition, identifying growth opportunities and mitigating risks.
- Lead and manage a team of Specialists to ensure the delivery of accurate and valuable insights.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive analytics strategy aligned with marketing and business objectives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand their data needs and provide insights that address key business challenges.
- Conduct advanced analysis of internal and external data sources to identify trends and opportunities.
- Monitor and analyse market trends, customer behaviour, and competitor activity.
Qualifications/Education: Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Statistics, Analytics, or related field.
Experience: Minimum of 8 years in a similar role, preferably in retail or consumer goods.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with expertise in data management and visualization tools.
Excellent communication skills and business acumen.
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Due to local labour laws preference is given to KSA nationals and Arabic speakers
How to Apply:
If you're a passionate marketer ready to drive results, submit your CV in WORD format at www.eurocellrecruitment.com. Don't forget to include a recent business photograph.
Please note that we will only contact candidates with qualifications matching the next steps in the recruitment process due to the high volume of applications.