Our client is a premium brand automotive dealership with a strong presence in the GCC region. They are looking for a dynamic and experienced Used Car Manager to join their team and take the used car operations to the next level.
As the Used Car Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the used car department, including purchasing, appraising, reconditioning, merchandising, and sales. You will work closely with the sales team to develop and execute effective sales strategies that maximize profitability while maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with customers, vendors, and employees.
- Developing and executing effective marketing strategies to increase sales and maximise profitability.
- Maintaining accurate inventory levels and ensuring vehicles are properly priced and merchandised.
- Managing the reconditioning process to ensure all vehicles meet the corporate high standards for quality.
- Leading and developing a high-performing team of sales associates and support staff.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role with a premium brand automotive dealership in the GCC region.
- A proven track record of success in managing a used car department and achieving sales targets.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to effectively manage a team of sales associates and support staff.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of automotive industry trends and best practices.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
If you are a dynamic, results-driven professional with a passion for the automotive industry and a proven track record of success, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Apply online at www.eurocellrecruitment.com with your CV in WORD format and a recent business photo. Due to volume of applications only those successfully shortlisted will be contacted for a pre-screening interview.